Including a moving one dollar coin depicting the remnants of war buried beneath a field of Flanders poppies, this stunning six coin set is a perpetual reminder of those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
The Royal Australian Mint is proud to release its 2018 Fine Silver Year Set as a commemoration of the Armistice Centenary.
FEATURES AND DESIGN
• A specially designed one dollar coin commemorating the Armistice Centenary featuring stylised military motifs and poppies.
• Highly sought-after annual release
• Completed to the Royal Australian Mint’s proof standards
• Limited release of 1000 sets
• Each coin packaged in an individual capsule within an attractive presentation case
• Numbered certificate of authenticity
• Each coin’s obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II sculpted by Ian Rank-Broadley
• Australian legal tender