2021 1 oz Canada Maple Leaf .999 Silver BU Coin
The maple Leaf is considered Canada’s national symbol, which makes this beautiful coin admired and well-desired, especially by the Canadians. A perfect mixture of investment opportunity and collectible beauty, the 2021 Silver Maple Leaf coin is the must-have to your collection.
- The beautiful Silver Maple Leaf coin is created with excellent security characteristics such as micro-engraved laser marks that set the global standard for security authentication.
- The reverse of the coin depicts the symbolic and textured Maple Leaf. The 2021 Canadian Maple Leaf coin contains 1oz of .9999 fine Silver and illustrates RCM's MintShield™ technology.
- The obverse of the coin flaunts the right-angle of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by world-famous designer Susanna Blunt. The coin also features the face value and the production year of the coin.
- Your attractive Silver coin is manufactured with privy mark and minutely engraved with security features that can be seen only under magnification. For avoiding duplication of security marks, the micro-engraving is coded, cautiously scrutinized and projected at the coin.
- This Silver coin has a face value of ‘5 Canadian dollars’ and is considered legal tender across Canada. The terms ‘Fine Silver 1 oz Argent Pur’ and ‘Canada’ appear on each coin in the series.
- The two digits signifying the production year of the coin are engraved within each Maple Leaf Silver coin security mark.
- Each Silver coin dated 2021 and afterward features ‘MINTSHIELD™ Surface Protection’ that is globally considered the only verified method for especially minimizing the emergence of milk or white spots on Silver coins.
- The 2021 Silver coin illustrates a security form though the Bullion DNA program of the Royal Canadian Mint. The program presents the topmost security for the bullion coins across the world.
- The Bullion DNA examines and verifies each Silver Maple Leaf Coin with the Bullion DNA reader. The Silver Coin is only accepted for selling purpose after the DNA reader verifies that the micro-etched security mark matches the secure database of the Royal Canadian Mint.
Each coin is presented in a protective acrylic capsule.