2019 $10 Au Proof ‘C’ Mintmark Coin - Australia's Wild Colonial Bushrangers
Colonial Australia was a dangerous place, with remote roads and townships attracting lawless renegades known as bushrangers. Whether they were bold adventurers or frightening criminals, bushrangers have inspired Australia’s folklore and identity. With the 2019 Mintmark Suite of uncirculated and proof coins, the Royal Australian Mint acknowledges the Bold, the Bad and the Ugly of Australia’s colonial past.
• The second of a three-year theme of Colonial Australia.
• Coins’ reverse depicts a scene of the classic Australian bushranger and the brave colonial trooper, reflecting the drama and action of the time.
• Coins’ obverses feature Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy sculpted by Ian Rank-Broadley.
• Displayed in presentation case with numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
• Australian legal tender coin.