2019 $1 25mm Fine Silver Proof Coin - The Sixth Effigy - Clark and Rank-Broadley Effigies
This 2019 $1 Fine Silver Proof Coin bears two different effigies of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse effigy, by Ian Rank-Broadley has been used on Australian coins since 1998, the obverse features a new official effigy by Mr Jody Clark, which will be adopted for Australian coins from 2019.
FEATURES AND DESIGN
• The first in a series produced by the Royal Australian Mint to mark the progression of effigies of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on Australian coins
• Coin’s obverse features the new effigy of Her Majesty designed by Jody Clark
• Coin’s reverse features the effigy of Her Majesty sculpted by Ian Rank-Broadley
• Produced in 11.66 grams of silver
• Displayed in a beautiful presentation case with numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Australian legal tender coin
• Mintage of 5000
LIMIT ONE PER HOUSEHOLD. My Collectables reserves the right to cancel without notification.
The passing of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act empowered the Government to make laws with respect to currency, coinage and legal tender. The Coinage Act 1909 put in place the first steps for an Australian coinage. Thus began the journey towards a mint owned by the Commonwealth and ind...Find Out More
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|