2016 $5 Coloured Fine Silver Heart-shaped Coin: With Love
Love takes shape with this unashamedly sentimental heart-shaped coin. Celebrating our most enduring and treasured feeling, it will be a popular item for birthdays, Valentine’s Day, weddings, commitment ceremonies, new parents, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or anyone who simply wants to say “I love you.”
HISTORY AND SIGNIFICANCE
Love is found in many forms, from the sweetest infatuation to the most enduring romance. Whether it is friendship, passion, affection, devotion or fondness, love is the most special quality we can express.
Love thrives and blooms during a deep, committed connection between two people, and whether it’s given to a parent, child, husband, wife, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend or family member, it is always the deepest, most treasured feeling we can know.
Throughout history, there have been many symbols for love. Hearts, flowers and eternity knots show an everlasting and unbreakable bond. For those beginning or celebrating their lifelong union, coins are a traditional gift which symbolise hope, fortune and prosperity. These unashamedly sentimental tokens become precious keepsakes or valuable heirlooms.
FEATURES AND DESIGN
• A beautiful heart-shaped coin to symbolise love in all its forms
• Captured in fine silver as precious as the bond of love
• Eye-capturing colour printing to highlight the coin’s message
• Coin’s reverse features unashamedly sentimental images of eternity knot and flowers
• Universal themes which can be applied to the broadest spectrum of relationships
• Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Attractive presentation case
• Obverse features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy sculpted by Ian Rank-Broadley
• Australian legal tender
|Diameter||42.87 x 39.47 mm|
|Packaging||Case and outer box|
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Collectables users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.