2016 $1 Colour Printed Frosted Uncirculated Alphabet Collection Letter H Coin
The Letter H Coin features the harmonious, happy and hilarious Helmeted Honeyeater, playfully interacting with the letter H. Then unleash your inner detective to see if you can find the cleverly hidden objects on the coin!
Give an initial, spell a name or collect the whole set of 26 coins! The playful 2016 $1 Coloured Frosted Uncirculated Alphabet Coins provide a fun way to learn the alphabet while capturing the love of Australian animals. These adorable designs are a great way to spark an interest in collecting coins.
History and significance
For generations, Australian animals have been adored by children. Many of our earliest memories are of us being captivated by the living creatures around us, catching our hearts and imaginations.
The alphabet is one of the first lessons we all learn, and we swell with pride at learning to recite the letters, spell our name or read our first words. Bringing together these cherished childhood themes, we have crafted a set of coins to enchant and educate.
With the Royal Australian Mint’s second instalment of the Alphabet Coin Collection, these elements have been united in fun and charming collectible coins.
Features and design
• Give an initial, spell a name or collect the whole set of 26 coins
• Each coin features a letter of the alphabet accompanied by a corresponding native Australian animal playfully interacting with it
• Striking colour printed highlights on each coin’s reverse
• Unleash your inner detective by finding the hidden objects which can only be spotted with a magnifier. The packaging provides some helpful hints.
• Presentation card features an alphabet rhyme, highlighting the most treasured qualities in our children.
• Obverse features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy sculpted by Ian Rank-Broadley
• Australian legal tender
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Collectables users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.